Haval

Andymann

KIA loaned me a grand sedona for 3 days to test. BUT I do happen to know one of the big bosses at kia. He told the DP of edenvale branch to call me and to organise it. 

And then you bought it?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh!!! I go through 6GB on my phone and more than 275GB at home... not to mention what's used at the office... 

How is that white glove you are wearing?

And then you bought it?

Unfortunately not. Have asked them to try source a 2nd hand one rather. My wife doesn't work anymore so it's just my salary. New was almost R800k and WAY out of my budget.

Sheesh!!! I go through 6GB on my phone and more than 275GB at home... not to mention what's used at the office... 

Bliksem that's a lot. I don't think I could even spend enough time on my devices to use anywhere near that even if I tried. But you probably stream your TV? I have DSTV Premium(and yes I am happy with it before anyone tells me otherwise), So if I had to stream all the sport I watch and the other stuff my wife watches then I guess I would use something close to that?

Bliksem that's a lot. I don't think I could even spend enough time on my devices to use anywhere near that even if I tried. But you probably stream your TV? I have DSTV Premium(and yes I am happy with it before anyone tells me otherwise), So if I had to stream all the sport I watch and the other stuff my wife watches then I guess I would use something close to that?

yeah, I stream alles. 

The normal defy, that one that is pretty much the cheapest one on the market. Nothing big and fancy.(hence why I upgraded-with 5 of us the wife was washing everyday). I know I had those transport bolts somewhere but I have no idea where they are now. Push comes to shove and I'll put some paper or something in there to stop the drum moving too much.

So did it fit?

So did it fit?

LOL so after all that her 6ft 8in BF/husband/fiance came with in a GWM steed. They a very young couple and have obviously just got their own place. This bakkie already had a queen size bed(stripped down), a mattress, 2 side tables, some other house things. I helped him unpack the whole bakkie and re pack. But my word I have never seen such a tall guy and he was skinny as well.

what about a ford kuga?

Hmmm - really good cars, but I went through a patch where I needed to sell my Golf 4 GTi to fund a business I was starting and I traded it in on a Bantam -  I shouldn't judge, but I hated that Bantam from that day and I just have a real negative vibe about a Ford.  Silly actually.

But on a lighter note, was meant to pick up the Haval today, but I've postponed it because I took heed of all the advice given and want to look at a few more options - especially the Suzuki, and later on today I'm checking out a 1.6i Caddy.  And there is a new Kia being launched next week - a Seltos - the nice lady from Kia says she thinks its just what we need.

So see - some people do listen to advice given on the Hub :-)