Bike Hub 2020 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

I think Eddie is toying with me as i am closing in on him only to see him pull away with a rapid pace!! LOL

I know what you are saying ... and this Frans Roodt guy is getting annoying now ... just starting to catch up, and having to work from home tomorrow ... so will fall back again.

post-5403-0-10800600-1581499761_thumb.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Eddie is toying with me as i am closing in on him only to see him pull away with a rapid pace!! LOL

lol !!!  ... I'm at the Jhb office for a few days.. might only be able to get a commute in next week . :(  

The interference from the office has started  :P

lol !!!  ... I'm at the Jhb office for a few days.. might only be able to get a commute in next week . :(  

The interference from the office has started  :P

You need to be in the Joburg office more often :ph34r:

Hi guys just a quick question.I started recording my commutes on Endomondo from the 27 January 2020 and only realised on the 7 February 2020 that I had logged the rides under running  and not transport is there anyway that those commutes for that period can be added to the challenge or is that wishful thinking?

Hi guys just a quick question.I started recording my commutes on Endomondo from the 27 January 2020 and only realised on the 7 February 2020 that I had logged the rides under running  and not transport is there anyway that those commutes for that period can be added to the challenge or is that wishful thinking?

You should be able to - if you can see them in your calendar in endomondo, just go change them to commuting. You may have to explicitly tell Endomondo to include it in the statistics because Endomondo might have marked runs at cycling speeds as suspicious. There's an explanation here: https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-us/articles/202228458-Challenges-Guide

You should be able to - if you can see them in your calendar in endomondo, just go change them to commuting. You may have to explicitly tell Endomondo to include it in the statistics because Endomondo might have marked runs at cycling speeds as suspicious. There's an explanation here: https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-us/articles/202228458-Challenges-Guide

Thanks for the advice cat-i,I will give that a try.

Hi guys I am having another problem with endomondo would appreciate some help.endomondo is not recording my full commute.I get a message saying GPS signal lost for X amount of time?

Had some issues with strava similar to that at the start of the year.

Hoping to ride tomorrow, been of the bike for a couple of days.

Last 2 days had a bit of flu symptoms and a sore throat.

Rather took the car in.

Felt better by this afternoon so will see what tomorrow brings!

Reasons why I hate driving to work...................

Had a rough night, woke up late, was still going to commute but then realised I had forgotten to charge my Garmin last night. Then the wife asked If I could go to the shops after work. Decided to take the bakkie. Battery was almost flat but it started. Not even 1km from the house the clutch started slipping. Clutch is stuffed. Manged to drive it home without damaging it any more. Went to the folks house and borrowed my Mom's car as they left this morning for Cape Town so its free for 2 weeks. Done some googling and they reckon navaras chow clutches six love and it is a big job to change so labour is high. Then I saw some prices of the actual clutch and almost cried. 

Reasons why I hate driving to work...................

Had a rough night, woke up late, was still going to commute but then realised I had forgotten to charge my Garmin last night. Then the wife asked If I could go to the shops after work. Decided to take the bakkie. Battery was almost flat but it started. Not even 1km from the house the clutch started slipping. Clutch is stuffed. Manged to drive it home without damaging it any more. Went to the folks house and borrowed my Mom's car as they left this morning for Cape Town so its free for 2 weeks. Done some googling and they reckon navaras chow clutches six love and it is a big job to change so labour is high. Then I saw some prices of the actual clutch and almost cried. 

come on ... surely you can change the clutch given you work background ....