Bike Hub 2020 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat-i .... I am coming for you :P

Unless I can log my commuting runs as 'commutes' - but that would be slightly unethical since this is a cycling hub and not a running hub :P

Looks like Eddie has made his intentions for this year very clear!

Unless I can log my commuting runs as 'commutes' - but that would be slightly unethical since this is a cycling hub and not a running hub :P

it is still a long year ahead ... with a nice crisp winter to contend with ... let's see how this year pans out.

:D  :D  :D

I'm just setting the pace .... I won't be able to keep this up easily. 

Think we should be more concerned about Zub ... when he decides it's time to upload his commutes  :ph34r:

Edited by Eddie_V

I know why I got drenched on my ride home yesterday. I had nice crisp white socks on. Well lets see if my wife can work her magic.

look on the bright side, you at least have a new pair of grey socks now .......

I also know I am under strict instructions to never cycle with white socks ever again  :clap:

I have made a habit of not doing it but when I got ready yesterday they were just looking soooo good with the kit I had on and at that stage the weather looked good. The stupid clouds only rocked up around 14H00 and shortly after getting home it stopped and it was a perfect evening.

I have made a habit of not doing it but when I got ready yesterday they were just looking soooo good with the kit I had on and at that stage the weather looked good. The stupid clouds only rocked up around 14H00 and shortly after getting home it stopped and it was a perfect evening.

no worries then man ... as long as you were looking good and fast then your wife can not be upset with you!

I also know I am under strict instructions to never cycle with white socks ever again  :clap:

The big advantage of washing your own socks is that you can ride in whatever you want.

I have plenty of grey socks  :clap:

The big advantage of washing your own socks is that you can ride in whatever you want.

I have plenty of grey socks  :clap:

The big advantage of not washing my own socks is that I do no have to wash my socks and have bought lots of black socks ... which also get hauled out for the MTB rides :P

The big advantage of not washing my own socks is that I do no have to wash my socks and have bought lots of black socks ... which also get hauled out for the MTB rides :P

Black? That's so boring when you can have grey socks with dark grey flowers, or grey socks with dark grey mickey mice, or gray socks with dark grey bicycles ... 

Had a close call this morning.

Took the mtb out today as our roads were still muddy.

Car almost clipped me from behind, managed to jump out the way but hit a pile of dirt next to the road.

Short story, had a nice fall as I didnt unclip fast enough.

Tyre debeaded and I could not get it seated again.

Luckily one of my customers came past and gave me a lift to work.

Be carefull out there.

This was my closest shave yet!

:D :D :D

I'm just setting the pace .... I won't be able to keep this up easily.

Think we should be more concerned about Zub ... when he decides it's time to upload his commutes :ph34r:

I only got back Wednesday this week, so 3 days in the bag thus far.

Nothing to worry about here.

Had a close call this morning.

Took the mtb out today as our roads were still muddy.

Car almost clipped me from behind, managed to jump out the way but hit a pile of dirt next to the road.

Short story, had a nice fall as I didnt unclip fast enough.

Tyre debeaded and I could not get it seated again.

Luckily one of my customers came past and gave me a lift to work.

Be carefull out there.

This was my closest shave yet!

it's scary how quickly things go wrong  .... glad you made it out unscathed :thumbup: