Bike Hub 2020 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

It has been the same here in Potch. Seems that we are in for a wet spell up here on the Highveld.

Yeah apparently most of next week. While my oldest is still on school holiday my wife doesn't need her car so I take her car but he goes back to school next week so I will have to take my bakkie which I don't like doing. Hope it is dry enough to ride.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t get you up country riders..... alight sprinkling of rain in summer when all is nice and warm and you either do not ride or hide from the rain....here in CT we ride in a storming rain with howling winds during flipping cold winters and then still find the time to stop for a beer or coffee  :whistling:

Yes yes, big softy me. Had my wife pick me up yesterday at work and took the Bantam to work today.

Good thing I did as I had to go to the other side of Town to help my Mom in law, to jump start her car. She forgot to switch of the lights when she went to the shop.

Hopefully I will get a ride tomorrow.

Enjoy

Edited by wildwindfr

I don’t get you up country riders..... alight sprinkling of rain in summer when all is nice and warm and you either do not ride or hide from the rain....here in CT we ride in a storming rain with howling winds during flipping cold winters and then still find the time to stop for a beer or coffee  :whistling:

Rain is fine, thunder and lighting not so much ;-)

No but it came from far  :ph34r:

if you don't mind dropping a PM or post here RE approximate costing please?

if you don't mind dropping a PM or post here RE approximate costing please?

Fork was about R1300 +/- R100 for customs. 

I'm not vouching for the forks reliability as I've only ridden it today, but it appears to be fine. There where some issues with the fork length, hence all the spacers. Here's the link :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32811557742.html?spm=2114.search0302.3.25.3fb45c2aLeyLj8&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_0,searchweb201603_0,ppcSwitch_0&algo_pvid=1bf3aa4e-d502-4adc-ab14-790ecfd0e6ce&algo_expid=1bf3aa4e-d502-4adc-ab14-790ecfd0e6ce-3