UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

Cycling fans, trying to watch the replay with my VPN. Watched the short race a few days ago. It says 'geo-restricted' today. Tried watching from 3 locations. Any tips? ????

Edited by 'Dale

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Cycling fans, trying to watch the replay with my VPN. Watched the short race a few days ago. It says 'geo-restricted' today. Tried watching from 3 locations. Any tips? ????

My VPN allowed the Redbull app to work in Germany, but not Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK.

edit: fixed my “I’m tired” grammar.

Edited by Frosty

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

My VPN made the allowed the Redbull app to work in Germany, but not Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK.

Thanx Frosty - didn’t try Deutschland. Let’s see what goes. 

India also worked for me but Germany worked best with my provider.

Surprisingly, I couldn't get it to work on my iPad, it only worked on AndroidTV for me.

Did not see Evie dominating this - too hilly, too much vert and thought a somewhat flatter course would suit her. She was just magnificent. Bossed it in a way reminiscent to the Yolanda in the Olympic race.  

Superb ride by the woman in the orange jersey on those ultra cool wheels. She did medal at the Euro Champs, showing lekka form.

3B8A68BE-2EEC-47AD-B123-09BE1BA52492.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

Another rock solid performance by Alan. He’ll be searching for those little gains. 

Wazzup with the Swiss - the dominance in both men and women’s field. And Nino - class, class, class. 

Mathias just opened the gate oh so slightly and Nino was well positioned to pounce. The legend was definitely power packing the sprint finalè. Bliksem. 

B12D6DAC-9A2E-476F-B424-E2D909A266C5.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

I am sure he could sniff Nino on his wheel ready to pounce at the last moment....   and left the door open.