UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CST PostNL Bafang MTB Racing Team
Yana Belomoina, Martins Blums, Sebastian Fini Carstensen, David Nordemann, Mariske Strauss, Anne Tauber

Bart Brentjen's World Cup outfit also had a rebrand this year thanks to a takeover in the Dutch postal service. The team itself remains largely unchanged apart from Mariske Strauss who will be hoping to put her stamp on the team. Anne Tauber and Yana Belomoina both delivered multiple podiums last year and will be looking for more of the same in 2020

CST PostNL Bafang MTB Racing Team

Yana Belomoina, Martins Blums, Sebastian Fini Carstensen, David Nordemann, Mariske Strauss, Anne Tauber

Bart Brentjen's World Cup outfit also had a rebrand this year thanks to a takeover in the Dutch postal service. The team itself remains largely unchanged apart from Mariske Strauss who will be hoping to put her stamp on the team. Anne Tauber and Yana Belomoina both delivered multiple podiums last year and will be looking for more of the same in 2020

lekker chatted a bit to Anne after the Imbuko race... she was really impressed how many trails were included in such a long ride. 

"not used to these racing for +4hrs but trails were really gooodt"

• 2 months later...

I cannot wait for this season to get going, we are in for an absolutely cracker!

Imagine how fast their children would be.....lucky b@stard!

https://youtu.be/38P5Z6BilR0

She seems to be Training hard. There are boys, but I'm not sure if he is the father or not. I only see her images and French text....

She seems to be Training hard. There are boys, but I'm not sure if he is the father or not. I only see her images and French text....

?? if you are refering to the kids, they are Julien's boys from his first marriage.

Edited by DieselnDust

This condensed calendar is a once-off if it happens!

2020 Revised World Cup calendar

5-6 September Lenzerheide, Switzerland (XCO/DHI)

12-13 September Val di Sole, Italy (XCO/DHI)

19-20 September Les Gets, France (XCO/DHI)

29 September - 4 October Nove Mesto na Morave, Czech Republic (XCO) – two rounds

5 - 11 October Leogang, Austria, World Championships (XCO/DHI)

If it going to be possible to travel, one would be able to catch quite a bit of action over a few weeks.

CANNOT WAIT!! Like a kid...Just hope Mariske, Candice and Alan can safely get out to these.

well that depends entirely on that senile old bint peddling poison tobacco through her network

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...