CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

My week is not going well, with the backlog etc from dsv my bike is sort off coming down to cape town on its own pace... well hopefully tomorrow i will have it... At least i have wine so i have that going for me..

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... At least i have wine so i have that going for me..

Some people would trade their bikes to be in your position. LOL :D

Edited by Thomo

Some people would trade their bikes to be in your position. LOL :D

I have cupboards of booze. Wine, Gin, Whiskey, sparkles... you name it. 

The wife and I had been collecting for a celebration we never had and we don't really touch the stuff!

I will trade booze for bikes anyday!!!!

I've got whiskey, 3 bottles for a set of zipp 404 ????

Your offer seems overly generous. LOL

My trainer shipped a day after government said go. When this went down lock down was 3 weeks which turned out to be just a preview so I would have understood delays now.

Very happy customer but then I've always had good experiences with CWC.

I was informed that some stock was sold from other warehouses, so while they consolidate stock and transport, there are delays.

Not sure about the Trainers as that seems to be a landed/shipping issue delay.

But I was assured that my brakes were on their way to the Cape and would be dispatched early next week.

I think the inability to move things and having to run at one third staff has caused bigger delays and bigger logistic issues than anticipated.

I'm not making excuses for them, but from experience I can understand that processing thousands of orders while having to box, load, move, unload, unbox and sort with short staff and accommodate social distancing could start having exponential time delays

Fixed it but spot on. Some stock was sold from the suppliers warehouse so it has to be moved to Cyclelab warehouse and then distributed. Was told my order would be with me Wednesday / Thursday next week,

I have a set of pedals coming from CWC. I also have a new gravel bike coming next week from anther store, which is going to be needing abovementioned pedals. Hopefully they arrive soon!

Collected my IDT today so I can also confirm CWC does not disappoint.

Now to wait for crap weather so I want to ride it...

I'm waiting for my Smart Trainer (from another supplier) to arrive. Was dispatched from Jhb yesterday.

Can't wait for it.

My idt has been shipped so I’m happy too

Yeeeow! 

Gonna take at least 2 weeks for them to find you in the sticks......  :whistling:

2 out 3 orders delivered  :clap: including the IDT.

Now just waiting on the Assos Bibs :thumbup:

Also waiting for some assos bibs...the order went from "processing" to "incomplete"...that doesnt sound good. Any idea what this means?

I also have assos shorts and my order is incomplete. When I contacted them on thursday they said it was nothing to worry about, it's just that the order required sourcing from various warehouses... It was supposed to be ready on friday but still is incomplete now, I guess they are packing tons of orders so it's going to take a bit longer, I'll ask them for an update on monday morning