What a purchase

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No more excuses for getting slow in winter, hey, @splat

What a purchase

I wish that was my order - I just got roadie tyres.

Was joking that was Ronel's from last week's wrong name email debacle.

so my essential Look pedals arrived this morning 

6 weeks to deliver, that's pathetic service  :whistling:  :ph34r:

But essential Bibs to wear under my winter longs can't be shipped because they not essential but I can buy a short sleeved tops to wear under my winter longs.....and have them shipped as essential.....

behoorlik fork'n confused

Edited by DieselnDust

dragging in lets say 1 bar and letting it sit in an investment account for 60 odd days for some nice interest sure can offset some of the hurt right now.....the more the better.

so also would selling the 'same item' more than once while nobody can ship anyway...

just saying. :whistling:  

I've seen some dumb conspiracy theories recently, this one fits right in there..

Let's be ridiculous and say they get 12% interest rate, so they score 2% for 60days, but then they take the 3.5% hit from credit cards when they need to refund everyone.

Been a long time since I took a look at the cwconline page. And, I know it's not them, but wtf is women's chamois cream? Are we really so far gone that we think men and women need different chamois cream now? I mean I though indoor specific cycling kit was really pulling the ring out, but this?

I've seen some dumb conspiracy theories recently, this one fits right in there..

Let's be ridiculous and say they get 12% interest rate, so they score 2% for 60days, but then they take the 3.5% hit from credit cards when they need to refund everyone.

he said it in jest but for arguments sake because I'm bored

A big merchant like CWC probably pays less than 3.5% but whatever it is returned on a refund - there is a processing or transactional fee but it's modest

If you could pull off a decent charge now, earn interest and refund later con, the maths works

Been a long time since I took a look at the cwconline page. And, I know it's not them, but wtf is women's chamois cream? Are we really so far gone that we think men and women need different chamois cream now? I mean I though indoor specific cycling kit was really pulling the ring out, but this?

everybody's chommie is different?

EDIT: i tried times new roman this time? does it work? seems a bit....imperial

everybody's chommie is different?

EDIT: i tried times new roman this time? does it work? seems a bit....imperial

:thumbup:

Did i miss a memo or something ? 

is there a new font we need to use to indicate when we are obviously taking the p1ss.

:P

I just read all posts on the hub as if written in comic sans lately. It's the only way to make sense of the drivel that some people are coming up with.

Did i miss a memo or something ? 

is there a new font we need to use to indicate when we are obviously taking the p1ss.

:P

JIP, you missed it ....

people's common sense got locked-down .... 

I wish that was my order - I just got roadie tyres.

Was joking that was Ronel's from last week's wrong name email debacle.

Ja nee, Ronel means business.

Wonder what her pain cave looks like. Must have a 42 inch screen in there for Zwifty.

Hmpf, must say I am feeling left out with people getting their orders.

I ordered a set of Garmin Vector 3S pedals over a month ago (not from cwc) as I am convinced that my Tacx Bushido is cheating me out of watts. I am super keen to get them as it is my first power meter but I had accepted that they don’t fall within the right category and made peace with that. BUT now I see people getting pedals delivered and feel all cheated and jealous.

Still happy I ordered them, price has gone up by R3k in the interim, and at least the possible disappointment of me finding out that my disappointing power numbers are not measurement error is postponed.