CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

I got a text this morning saying my CWC package was out for delivery. So all in all, Dawnwing only added 1 day of buffer between getting the package from CWC and delivery, which is really not that bad considering the crazy times we are in. That's if they indeed deliver me today but I'm optimistic ;)

If all goes well I'll have my CWC and my Ciovita order today, I'll be the happiest spoilt brat ever :D

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my order now ! so tomorrow I'm gonna smash that climbing challenge on my MTB now that it has a power meter ! and in my new (very tight) assos bibs ;)

Are the bibs tight due to lock down, or you just bought them like that because you like tight bibs :P

hahaha lockdown is treating me well I'm actually fitter than ever and managing my weight pretty well, every time my scale shows 69kg we order rocomamas just so that I don't need to update my weight on Zwift :D

No they do feel very tight but I remember my ciovita feeling also very tight the first few rides, it's probably normal and will losen up a bit after a few washes.

hahaha lockdown is treating me well I'm actually fitter than ever and managing my weight pretty well, every time my scale shows 69kg we order rocomamas just so that I don't need to update my weight on Zwift :D

No they do feel very tight but I remember my ciovita feeling also very tight the first few rides, it's probably normal and will losen up a bit after a few washes.

Better to be a bit tight when brand new. Chamois doesn't move around and give you saddle sores

Better to be a bit tight when brand new. Chamois doesn't move around and give you saddle sores

Assos’s ‘Golden Gate Bridge’ chamois

The best invention since Nutella. ????????

Got my order about an hour ago. XT pedals fitted to the new gravel bike, along with some bottle cages. Will break them in along with my new Assos shorts, over the weekend sometime.

The latest with my order( after receiving mail saying waiting for stock from supplier)is that they can’t find my order.

No reply’s from Engela.

wtf

Not sure what to do now.

The latest with my order( after receiving mail saying waiting for stock from supplier)is that they can’t find my order.

No reply’s from Engela.

wtf

Not sure what to do now.

CWC order, or Cyclelab.?

Or is Engela (CL) dealing with both now.?

i actually laughed at you guys jokingly saying that you will get the incorrect order, and it happened to me lol.. Sent me the incorrect size dale, after some back and forth hopefully getting the correct size dale in the next day or 2..... I did put alot of pressure on all of them.... lol

You guys are getting emails?

I have enquired twice online last week and heard nothing back.

You guys are getting emails?

I have enquired twice online last week and heard nothing back.

their (CL) complete lack of communication resulted in me cancelling my order. I understand that delivery is an issue, but at least don't BS people by making promises you don't intend to keep and then go silent when your client tries to follow up.

Their Email correspondance is useless!!! i got hold of someones cell number at CL... And then i started to hound them like a little b(*&h 

their (CL) complete lack of communication resulted in me cancelling my order. I understand that delivery is an issue, but at least don't BS people by making promises you don't intend to keep and then go silent when your client tries to follow up.

The last time I mentioned poor comms, apparently I was being too impatient in difficult times. LOL