Hypothetical dream build (mamil style)

Wayne pudding Mol

soooo. did you sell the 'dale?

if so, who to, and what is he doing with it?

I have invested time and emotion in this thread, i need to know!

You are not focusing lol. All the parts made it onto that nice titanium bike in the pic above. Im assuming the dale frame was sold off or is a coat hanger now?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not focusing lol. All the parts made it onto that nice titanium bike in the pic above. Im assuming the dale frame was sold off or is a coat hanger now?

i didn't realise that actually, BUT my question actually still makes sense...where's da frame gone?!!

soooo. did you sell the 'dale?

if so, who to, and what is he doing with it?

I have invested time and emotion in this thread, i need to know!

sold to a proper Cannondale fanboy hubber who is probably putting it to much better use than I would - he has ruined it by putting in a half fork

wheels had to be rebuilt with hope 4 pros because its boost front and standard rear

Also gone is the scmolke seatpost and handlebars - that and the frame sold in about 15 minutes