New Merida Big.Trail targets fun-packed hardtail trail riding

News bot

I've said today for the 3rd or 4th or was it the 20th time that I can't wait for my daughter to grow tall enough so that I can pass on my current size M Merida TFS900 29er to her for me to have an excuse to buy myself a new bike. [emoji1787]

buy another bike and tell your wife you bought it for her so she can join you as you want to spend more time with her.???? Edited by Me rida my bicycle

buy another bike and tell your wife you bought it for her so she can join you as you want to spend more time with her.[emoji16]

Tried that, she hates cycling and it was a nice full suspension Merida.[emoji3061][emoji44][emoji3064][emoji1787] Edited by BSG

• 4 weeks later...

From Merida:

The Big Trail range will arrive around MARCH next year (2021) and the 400 and 500 will be the models offered in SA….not the 200 sorry.

• 4 months later...

From Merida:

The Big Trail range will arrive around MARCH next year (2021) and the 400 and 500 will be the models offered in SA….not the 200 sorry.

any news on this. availability and pricing?

• 3 months later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:44 AM, PjT said:

any news on this. availability and pricing?

Wonder if we will actually get this model in SA, haven't seen it advertised anywhere here