Budget Dual Suspension Shootout R35k

Bosman

Man that is a sexy sexy bike. 

Edit: I realise I dont know how to quote  :mellow: I meant the Trance 29 3. 

Edited by Matuka

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally relate, nothing like good old 90s and early 00s punk to get the blood flowing... MxPx, NOFX, Bad Religion...

On another note, Im happy to report that the guys at Mellow Velo came through with awesome service and an awesome deal - all in my budget.

Paid a deposit today to secure the bike and will hopefully be spending the weekend with this beaut... 2020 Norco Fluid FS1!

Thank you everyone for all the guidance.

Congratulations dude, you are going to love it!

Smiles for miles... what a bike! I just want to thank everyone for the guidance. Also, the guys at Mellow Velo was awesome! Great service and help.

Here's the steed on its maiden voyage... do you guys name your bikes? I am not usually one to name cars etc. but after that ride I think it needs a name.

post-168239-0-74037600-1598708038_thumb.jpg

Yes!!! When I saw that YouTube link I was hoping for something exactly like that.

post-168239-0-05042800-1598721857.gif

Red Barn indeed... just had to do multiple runs on the flow track because the bike just felt so good going down there.

Yes!!! When I saw that YouTube link I was hoping for something exactly like that.

tenor.gif

Red Barn indeed... just had to do multiple runs on the flow track because the bike just felt so good going down there.

What time was this? We started at 7:30

Smiles for miles... what a bike! I just want to thank everyone for the guidance. Also, the guys at Mellow Velo was awesome! Great service and help.

Here's the steed on its maiden voyage... do you guys name your bikes? I am not usually one to name cars etc. but after that ride I think it needs a name.

If you really have to, "Coppertone" and it's a butch He not she...