Black Friday 2020?

Psyrax

Been looking for a rear tire .... local shop finally got stock ... they only got ONE .... doubt they will discount it for Friday ...

Must remember to call tomorrow to check stock ... then make the purchase

Snoozzzz ... you lose....

Busy day at the office, only called them now .... no more stock of the Rekon 2.6 ....

The Spez 3.0 looks super nice .... wonder if it will fit ....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for Green Monday, first Cyber Monday next week then Green Monday the second week of December. It's a thing. Its BF for online stores. Let's see how long it takes to pick up here.

I have treated myself to a pair of Continental GP4000’s (at a great price)from cwc for the past few years, my only nod to BF. But, they are no more [emoji22].

Now cwc have GP5000’s. At ZAR1050 for ONE. wtf [emoji2959]

this is the first year i really truely have no need for anything.

it also feels like the first year very little has been done in relation to decent deals - sign of the times

Is it only me that feels a bit scammed when the merchant gives you the "Black Friday" discount on the RRP and not on the current selling price?

When you go online and see what you want at the current price (always slightly discounted to the RRP) and then request a BF on that current price, they go and give you the discount on the RRP...What's the point?

my opinion, bike sales are booming so most bike shops don't feel the need to have specials. During lockdown they were throwing us dead with specials but since "everyone" started cycling and sales is good, you hardly see specials. For one, i don't think the biggest online store has posted one special on the forum since lockdown time.

my opinion, bike sales are booming so most bike shops don't feel the need to have specials. During lockdown they were throwing us dead with specials but since "everyone" started cycling and sales is good, you hardly see specials. For one, i don't think the biggest online store has posted one special on the forum since lockdown time.

I believe they are actually struggling to get stock.

That coupled with high demand.

So there is likely very little they can do sales wise

I believe they are actually struggling to get stock.

That coupled with high demand.

So there is likely very little they can do sales wise

Just been speaking to a LBS owner. It is exactly that, there is very little stock they and are unable to get stock because of Covid, He said if he had more stock and was able to get stock, then they could have done more for BF