Muc-Off Tubeless Valves

TheoG

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I was a bit too harsh too soon on the Milkit valves.  I got them to seal at last, pressure been consistent on 2 bar for the last three rides.

Yes pricy, but they make it so easy and simple to check/replace/top-up sealant without deflating the tire, no mess no fuss.  You need to buy the syringe kit also though.

Edited by TheoG

• 4 weeks later...

Was at Cycle Lab in Boksburg earlier and they have some really nice tubeless valves with that alloy piece behind the sealing rubber, they have a couple different colors available as well, sadly they all have black plastic caps, but anyway, they are R150 a set if anyone is interested, will post a picture tomorrow

Edited by Chadvdw67

Was at Cycle Lab in Boksburg earlier and they have some really nice tubeless valves with that alloy piece behind the sealing rubber, they have a couple different colors available as well, sadly they all have black plastic caps, but anyway, they are R1500 a set if anyone is interested, will post a picture tomorrow

How much are the muc off ones? Holy crap 1500 FOR VALVES

How much are the muc off ones? Holy crap 1500 FOR VALVES

Whoops, typo, R150

Edited by Chadvdw67

Whoops, typo, R150

Aaaaaaa ..... you had me surfing the CWC site ....

R150 for their Marvel product.

I recall seeing a known brand, in colour, at CWC a few weeks ago for around R500 per set (cant recall the brand though).... was very tempted to buy the green for Maritz's bike ....

Aaaaaaa ..... you had me surfing the CWC site ....

R150 for their Marvel product.

I recall seeing a known brand, in colour, at CWC a few weeks ago for around R500 per set (cant recall the brand though).... was very tempted to buy the green for Maritz's bike ....

I am finished with alumnium valves. They dont last especially when they get warm when you inflate the tyre. The valve snaps easily. Old trusty brass valves from now on.