Ebjap1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Furbz said:

cough cough - orangeseal? expensive. but you get what you pay for

Agree, I had no issues with Orange Seal since I start using it.  If they can only supply it in a bigger damn bottle.  I sent them an email requesting it, but zero response .... :( 

38 minutes ago, Furbz said:

cough cough - orangeseal? expensive. but you get what you pay for

This is actually what I want to try.

See Lanoy sell "Orange Sealant" in a 473ml bottle for R350

https://lanoysports.co.za/collections/orange-seal

And Olympic sells "Stan's Race" 950ml for R690

https://www.olympiccycles.co.za/product/stans-sealant-race-32oz-946ml/

So no noticable price difference between them ... think I'm going to give Orange a try, been using Stan's Race on the road bike for years with some good results, but every now-and-again it doesn't quite seal.

Edited by EddieV

19 minutes ago, michaelbiker said:

Nice thing about orange seal enduro is it’s really easy to peel off from the inside of the tire.  Comes off in one giant piece. Works for road tubeless and it seems to last a lot longer than Stans or Joes.

is that the normal orange or the endurance ?

I have been using Enduro seal the last little while, before that was with Stans, the Enduro works well, but sheesh, the amount of latex balls that develop in a short space of time, and the build up of latex around the beads, it is getting quite annoying, but, it is cheaper amd works well, so.....

On 10/28/2022 at 8:01 AM, TheoG said:

Agree, I had no issues with Orange Seal since I start using it.  If they can only supply it in a bigger damn bottle.  I sent them an email requesting it, but zero response .... :( 

Who did you email?

On 10/28/2022 at 8:32 AM, Super Sywurm said:

This is actually what I want to try.

Check out www.Lanoysports.co.za 

9 hours ago, Sir Doogle said:

Who did you email?

Check out www.Lanoysports.co.za 

info@lanoysports.co.za

As I got it from their website above.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:50 PM, Super Sywurm said:

Anybody using VEYGA GOAT’S MILK TUBELESS SEALANT?  It was suggested by my LBS.  I want to move away from Stan's.  It's  cheaper than Stan's and they claim its way better.

My wife and I have been using it the past year. She did a couple of races with it. We have had absolutely no problems with it so far. I should clean my tires sometime probably before I top up.. so I dont know if it builds up inside like Stans, but the product works

Any feedback on enduroseal in road tubeless setup? Or should I just go with orangeseal from the start?

I have been using Stans sealant with no hassles for the past 6 years and recently swapped to Sludge Uniseal as recommended by Bells cycles. 

Very very happy with it. 

And it is basically half the price of Stans. 

Got it from Evo. R295 per litre. 

It looks like they are out of stock right now though. IMG_20221104_083554.jpg.785da8c71b63d1deaf0ad88f20c29d25.jpg

Hi All, our emails had a DNS issue that caused them all to not direct the right way.

Lanoysports email address is now once again up and running.

sorry about any issues!