the buycycle.co.za experience

trailjunkie

I would just like to put it out into the world of biking that shopping at buycyle.co.za was, by far, one of the best online shopping experiences. Compared to some of the other online .co.za shops.

Got all my questions relating to the product answered in realtime, using their chat function (and it wasn't a bot). Then got a bit of a discount.. and wait for it...

Got my parts delivered the next day!

Kit was installed and ready for my weekend warrior escapades... will definitely be visiting these guys again

I attempted to order from them twice (site indicating stock & it being offered on sale) just to be told, sorry no stock

now I can't be bothered

26 minutes ago, fanievb said:

I can't

I can and must thank you.  It’s off-topic but, now that you’re here, your recipe for medjool dates+raw cocoa+nut energy balls have worked a treat on long days out exploring isolated coastal paths.  I find rolling them in desiccated coconut keeps the fingers gunk free.  Have made six batches by now (LOADS of long days in the saddle) including your peanut butter variation.  Thanks again Fanie.

Edited by justinafrika

22 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

I can and must thank you.  It’s off-topic but, now that you’re here, your recipe for date+raw cocoa+nut energy balls have worked a treat on long days out exploring isolated coastal paths.  I find rolling them in desiccated coconut keeps the fingers gunk free.  Have made six batches by now (LOADS of days on the bike) including your peanut butter variation.  Thanks again Fanie.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e479biuxlw1wa55wii6ij

The service I got has been fantastic ... they are my first stop now. Yes, there are stock issues ....but that's worldwide. if they don't have it I look elsewhere...but not after checking them out first.

1 hour ago, justinafrika said:

I can and must thank you.  It’s off-topic but, now that you’re here, your recipe for medjool dates+raw cocoa+nut energy balls have worked a treat on long days out exploring isolated coastal paths.  I find rolling them in desiccated coconut keeps the fingers gunk free.  Have made six batches by now (LOADS of long days in the saddle) including your peanut butter variation.  Thanks again Fanie.

I love dates, but one date I dont care too much for is a medjool date. I dont like the fiberous texture. Some of my favourites especially for taste are muzafati, ajwa, safawi and zamli. Also their flavours are caramel, chocolate or toffee like depending which one. 

1 hour ago, Eddy Gordo said:

I love dates, but one date I dont care too much for is a medjool date. I dont like the fiberous texture. Some of my favourites especially for taste are muzafati, ajwa, safawi and zamli. Also their flavours are caramel, chocolate or toffee like depending which one. 

Love me some date varieties as well, some days two or three varieties of tasty dates would drop in to visit.   Alas, this geezer has become reclusive in recent years, I might even qualify to be a reborn virgin now.

Edited by justinafrika