Boland 100 Miler

bleedToWin

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks DC team OPI for doing all the work in group CL in that wind today.  I wish i could contribute, but was just hanging on and shamelessly wheel sucking (at least i didn't have legs left to go for the sprint😀).  pity about your punctures at the prison.  

my legs came off after the last water stop and seeing the temp rise by 1 deg for every 7 minutes of climbing topping out at 44.7 was emotional and physically draining. 🥵  working on the concept of linear regression im sure it would have been 50 at the top!!  had to conserve my water to cool the body as the steam just rises when you squirt it over your body.  crazy

The Rider from VC that got dropped and then wheelsucked AL all the way to the end your language is atrocious. 

Swearing at fellow rider's like stop riding like a P.... uncalled for!

I witnessed this and just forgot your race number unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, X-Man said:

The Rider from VC that got dropped and then wheelsucked AL all the way to the end your language is atrocious. 

Real shame, these guys need to be called out...

1 hour ago, X-Man said:

Okay....

....but were they riding like P8888se or is too early in the week for this discussion?

4 hours ago, X-Man said:

Witness this way too often (more often from your slightly elder folk), when okes absolutely lay into riders for doing the slightest of wrong on the bike. 

Gents need to dose less on the pre workout ekse...

babse .........

Does the "slightly elder folk" refer to old toppies behaving like 21 year-olds, OR 30 year-olds with dentures rattling in the wind when they open their mouths 🤔

I recall the 2011 Argus when guys were elbowing and sledging one another that would send the ozzy cricket team packing. Sometimes this behaviour is the closest some people will ever get to being good at anything ............. SAD 😥

19 minutes ago, Mook said:

babse .........

Does the "slightly elder folk" refer to old toppies behaving like 21 year-olds, OR 30 year-olds with dentures rattling in the wind when they open their mouths 🤔

I recall the 2011 Argus when guys were elbowing and sledging one another that would send the ozzy cricket team packing. Sometimes this behaviour is the closest some people will ever get to being good at anything ............. SAD 😥

*sigh* when their legs can't do the talking...

On 10/24/2022 at 8:48 AM, X-Man said:

Sounds like the all too common situation of someone's ego and expectations far exceeding their ability. 

Edited by HWvE

On 10/24/2022 at 8:48 AM, X-Man said:

And hear I thought it was only some of the lady rider's who were like that,I’ll grab my cap and run( it’s almost Friday)

• 11 months later...

Does anyone know if there will be a 60miler option for the 2023 event?

ngl, last years 100miler was off putting but keen to try the shorter route