Giro D'Italia 2024: Chirps, Buzz and Updates

'Dale

I've been doing indoor workouts using the Bike the World YouTube channel as visual motivation and my golly, Italy has magnificent riding!

it's a broken record saying 'the most beautiful grand tour' and it isn't wrong.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, babse said:

Remco obvious favourite but he will need proper team support to fend off JV for 3 weeks... should be a cracker!!!

he managed a difficult final week in La Vuelta, this is a similiar but different setup.

Interestingly, Ineos seem to have a lot of medium grade firepower - far from a perfect system but the GC rankings of the startlist have got a lot of IG (think GT and TGH are very weighted from previous season successes)

image.png.be4f9ad9fef7be9f3979937adf4733a0.png

22 minutes ago, Vetplant said:
Primož Roglič has won three of the last four Grand Tours he's finished, but not finished three of the last four Grand Tours he's started.

and the one he finished but didn't win he almost won until one yungsta took him at the end.

Not sure I’ve seen this before on stage 20 of a Grand Tour - hill climb race against the clock over 7.3 kms at average gradient 11.8 % 

That’ll warm me up, moer!

9EE75AF4-7D99-4E8F-A675-2724EC64BABC.jpeg

4 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Not sure I’ve seen this before on stage 20 of a Grand Tour - hill climb race against the clock over 7.3 kms at average gradient 11.8 % 

That’ll warm me up, moer!

9EE75AF4-7D99-4E8F-A675-2724EC64BABC.jpeg

Hoping primoz can get there without 73 things going wrong in 19 previous stages...

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

Jislaaikit that helmet 

Looks like a judge at a poykie competition. 

13 hours ago, babse said:

Hoping primoz can get there without 73 things going wrong in 19 previous stages...

And so it begins