where can I buy Clif Bloks in SA?

Ozzie NL

I've heard good reports on these energy bars and would like to try them but can only find international stores offering packages of R1000

Does anyone know a local store which sells these?

You can't

They don't have anyone in SA.

I sent the GOAT an email if he's bringing them in seeing his one of their athletes but apparently it is in the pipeline.

Probably still one of my favourite bars I've ever tried

A while back i searched for some and found some local websites. Not sure if this is the same ones, but the price is about the same

https://pclinkshop.com/products/clif-bar-12-bar-variety-pack-1-bar-of-each-flavor?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvLfMie-u9AIVGo9oCR0DaA1bEAQYASABEgIVMPD_BwE

Their address is florida glen.

https://www.fruugo.co.za/clif-bar-builders-chocolate-bar-68g-12-pack/p-51530561-103748741?language=en&ac=google&utm_source=organic_shopping&utm_medium=organic

Edited by Eddy Gordo

On 11/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, Ossie NL said:

I've heard good reports on these energy bars and would like to try them but can only find international stores offering packages of R1000

Does anyone know a local store which sells these?

Know a couple of GOATS are involved with the product. Which one are you referring to?

On 11/23/2021 at 6:11 PM, Eddy Gordo said:

Stay far far away from both. Drop shipped and if you need a refund it will take months.