THANKS - CYCLE LAB BOKSBURG

JulienR

I live on the east rand of Joburg and have around 4 bike shops within a 10km radius (one of which is the Boksburg branch of cycle lab). i generally try to support the smaller/independent bicycle shops but find that many times my DIY attempts do not go according to plan and these are over the weekends (Sat evening or Sunday) when most bike shops are closed...except for the Cycle Lab - i have on a few occasions sought their service workshop's emergency assistance (seating a stubborn tyre, rethreading a pedal's thread etc) and in all instances they have been very friendly, able to assist quickly and have charged me a fair price

I dropped my bike yesterday and bent my rear derailleur hanger and found out that all bike shops were closed this week except for the cycle lab - i took the bike in and they were able to assist me and get my bike back to 100%

THANKS CYCLE LAB BOKSBURG FOR PUTTING YOUR CUSTOMERS FIRST AND THANKS ESPECIALLY TO JARED AND THE WORKSHOP TEAM!

I have had the same good service from Jared in the work shop . I needed a flat blade with the threaded end on the hub ( Shimano WH R550  )No shops had stock  and i also have about  6 X LBS around me and most of them quoted 14 day delivery at  R35 per spoke . Jared / Cullen took the sample and came back with 4 ( not Flat but round and correct length spokes ) . When i enquired as to price ( having been told R35 )i was a bit worried . No sir i was told these are on the house with complements of CL .  

Yep Jarred @ CL has helped me in a pinch a few times. 
As much as I would rather support a smaller LBS, CL being open when everyone else is closed, plus the MyCycleLife vouchers and Jarred in the workshop, has kept me going back to them. 

I cannot comment on the Boksburg store. However I can say that my dealings with their online store have been dismal. Customer service is non existant.