Riding glasses

Chadvdw67

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/11/2022 at 2:11 PM, Trashy said:

Those of you that ride with prescription glasses, what do you use?

I use Oakley Crosslink as my casual glasses and they have to make do for riding.

I tried the Oakleys but did not work for me ended up with Arnette Knosh glasses and a lot more comfy, used to have prescription oakeys but they are now way to expensive

On 2/11/2022 at 1:26 PM, MTBeer said:

what do you guys do to solve the sweat in eyes issue - if it is an issue. I never ride with glasses because I sweat too much and it runs into my eyes. Then you have to take the glasses off to wipe - it's a pain in the ass.

Use Halo skull cap which has a rubber strip on the inside which directs sweat to the sides of your head

On 2/11/2022 at 1:30 PM, ouzo said:

strip of chamois cream over the eyebrows and in between them.

But this has now presented another problem, the sweat dripping off the sides of the eyebrow sometimes then drips onto the inside of the lens meaning I still have to take them off and clean

Thanks for that. Going to try it out. 

So I think the bridge of my nose must just be abnormally large or something, Sutro, Sutro Lite, Jawbreaker, Flight Jacket, Radar EV, I can see below the frame on all of them, kinda sucks, the Jawbreaker and the Radar EV are the best though, Jawbreaker just feels cumbersome though, maybe I must just deal with stuff flying into my eyes 🥲