Saddle bag and tools replacement

The Ouzo

My saddlebag fell off during CTCT. First time in more than 20 years of cycling.

I'm looking to replace the bag and tools, but thought maybe its a good time to look at alternatives. 

I dont want a tool bottle as I use both cages for water bottles, dont like the idea of putting the tools in my pocket, dont want exposed tools either. But also dont really want to go bigger than the Elan.

So any suggestions on the below would be great. Remember this is for road bike use and I'm running tubless.

The setup I had

Scion Elan Carbon look saddle bag

2 CO2 Bombs - Dont need to buy as I have

CO2 adapter - low profile suggestions please

Presta Adapter

Tyre Levers

Ryder Slug Plug kit

Titan Tinker 8 Multi Tool

Stop using a saddle bag, you ladies blouse

spacer.png

And

spacer.png

Or just the camelbag thing. It looks like you can but all your tools in there, and solves your hydration issues. Take the bottle cages off and run lean.

Edited by TNT1

I have an evoc - that thing sits tjoep stil behind my saddle. 

Does everything and more I want from a saddle bag.

For those wondering - I only have 1 bottle cage and ride a dropper, so unless I want an Ibis looking like a touring bike, I'm sticking with a saddle bag. Looking slick I'll leave to the roadies.

SpeedSleave :thumbup:  

Spoke to them a few weeks back.  They had a container on the way ....  Must check in again to see if they got the stock.

Went to Cyclelab on Saturday to look at the Lyne option. No stock anywhere, according to them Lyne are struggling to supply.

Looked at other integrated options and then decided to just get the absolute basics for now and hunt around at my leisure for something.

Since I had a small multi tool I could use, I just bought a Marvel CO2 adapter that came with a Presta-Shrader adapter and then got a Ryder Slug Plug kit.

At home I found a small tuby bag, its even smaller than the Scion Elan, shove 2 bombs, CO2 adapter, multi tool and slug plug kit in there. Tight fit but its nice and compact.

This is an image of the bag off the net

Continental Tube Bag with Race 28 Tube and 2 Tire Levers Race | BIKE24