Cleaning your stuff before shipping

Jarrod M

Hey howist!

I've bought and sold quite a few things on the Hub over the years. I recently bought some stuff from different sellers and the goods arrived in relatively dirty condition - i.e. the bike must have gone through the trails and the seller simply just took the parts and sold it as is. Personally, it rubs me up the wrong way.

As a seller, surely you want your customer to have the best experience when receiving their product? This is tarnished when you open up your lekka 'new' purchase only to find it's literally come off the spruit. 

My view, be lekka and take a few minutes to clean the goods before you ship 🙏

Sold a frame and some components this week. Everything was scrubbed clean, frame was worked over with a cutting compound and resin polish before a coating of paint conditioner was applied. 

My orders go out in “minty fresh” condition and I expect the same. 

1 hour ago, Jarrod M said:

Hey howist!

I've bought and sold quite a few things on the Hub over the years. I recently bought some stuff from different sellers and the goods arrived in relatively dirty condition - i.e. the bike must have gone through the trails and the seller simply just took the parts and sold it as is. Personally, it rubs me up the wrong way.

As a seller, surely you want your customer to have the best experience when receiving their product? This is tarnished when you open up your lekka 'new' purchase only to find it's literally come off the spruit. 

My view, be lekka and take a few minutes to clean the goods before you ship 🙏

TIP: Give the bra a poor rating with justification attached.