Mission Impossible: Finding a small carbon trail bike frame.

Steady Spin

I’ve googled my fingers into bloody little stumps trying to find a small trail bike frame in the 120mm to 140mm travel range in this country. 

Worldwide shortages are definitely still gery real. 

Any leads out there? Pretty much open to any brands at this point. 

Us kortgat riders aren’t really in luck. 

4 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

I’ve googled my fingers into bloody little stumps trying to find a small trail bike frame in the 120mm to 140mm travel range in this country. 

Worldwide shortages are definitely still gery real. 

Any leads out there? Pretty much open to any brands at this point. 

Us kortgat riders aren’t really in luck. 

pyga stage max?

5 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

@Jewbacca can you help?

I'm out... I searched long and hard for ages. Best I found was a well looked after Camber 27.5 in Carbon (no longer for sale) OR getting in one of the new Transitions. 

I'm selling a Titan Cypher 120mm carbon frame in medium in impeccable condition but not a small.

I tried the Medium out, was able to run a 150mm dropper and still have a super comfy position but sjoe dual suss bikes are a pain to maintain!

I'm back on a steel trail SS. It is life and it is simple and cheap.

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

I'm out... I searched long and hard for ages. Best I found was a well looked after Camber 27.5 in Carbon (no longer for sale) OR getting in one of the new Transitions. 

I'm selling a Titan Cypher 120mm carbon frame in medium in impeccable condition but not a small.

I tried the Medium out, was able to run a 150mm dropper and still have a super comfy position but sjoe dual suss bikes are a pain to maintain!

I'm back on a steel trail SS. It is life and it is simple and cheap.

It really is a pain. 

Transition and Revel are ticking the boxes. First prize is always Evil.