DieselnDust

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Quality bants.

Some careful editing of their race footage, but near the end they slipped up and you could see the team they were drafting off of...

So which one are you, the one that called them hipsters or the one that called them woke gravel bois?

12 minutes ago, DieSwartGevaar said:

So which one are you, the one that called them hipsters or the one that called them woke gravel bois?

Nah, I'm the one that just quietly got on with it...

Curious that pink bro managed to open up a 7min gap on green bro from Barrydale to Ashton...

image.png.783479feb6166bcf816ae89ebb58ff61.png

Edited by bleedToWin

22 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Curious that pink bro managed to open up a 7min gap on green bro from Barrydale to Ashton...

the Instagram banter cut deep bro?

other than bragging rights, anything else on the line here that we don't know about?

7 minutes ago, Meezo said:

other than bragging rights, anything else on the line here that we don't know about?

These are top 10 teams...
I mean we're all amateurs, even those on the podium, and we all enjoyed the banter and the gees, but we also enjoy some level of fair competition. I'm not alone in this opinion, but I'll go back to my corner now. 😉

27 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

I dont think Pink and black bro are who you think they are

Just now, bleedToWin said:

I mean we're all amateurs, even those on the podium, and we all enjoyed the banter and the gees, but we also enjoy some level of fair competition. I'm not alone in this opinion, but I'll go back to my corner now. 😉

Interested in where you think there was unfair competition for this team?

3 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Hate to break it to you, but the banter boys couldn't even muster a top 10 finish

4 hours ago, bleedToWin said:

Did the one who quietly just got on with it just throw some petrol on the fire?

according to google maps, it is 70kms from Barrydale to Ashton. So the pink bro pulled away from green bro at the rate of 1 min/10km. or @ 40km/h 1min every ~ 15min. Are we really throwing internets accusations at someone with a ~7% performance advantage?

or maybe I misunderstand this beef?

or maybe green bro took a boskak?

36 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

Did the one who quietly just got on with it just throw some petrol on the fire?

according to google maps, it is 70kms from Barrydale to Ashton. So the pink bro pulled away from green bro at the rate of 1 min/10km. or @ 40km/h 1min every ~ 15min. Are we really throwing internets accusations at someone with a ~7% performance advantage?

or maybe I misunderstand this beef?

or maybe green bro took a boskak?

I have searched my feelings and accusation , understand, I do.

suggest they do that assistance , green bro did have.

from my perspective, never bring a broomstick to a light saber battle

6 hours ago, bleedToWin said:

So from the screenshot we can gather that Green bro started about 10mins behind black bro and pink bro started about 2 mins ahead of black bro...

We can also gather from the reply to the Mother Insta story that you are implying they are the pink bro and were caught at 30miles (Barrydale) and then proceeded to suck wheel till Montagu and that this put 7 mins into green bro (presumably the team that you bled to not win for)

Having a look at the DC start list, the team that started 2 mins behind Mother is Go-Cycle and the team that started 10mins behind Go-Cycle is @Pure Savage

Now having a look at the Flybys from members of each team, Go-Cycle only caught Barney & Friends at the 45mile mark (After op de Tradouw), and Pure Cabbage took nearly 3 minutes in this section on them...

So not really sure who you trying to cast shade on. Or maybe you are just bleak that your team wasn't included in the Social Media Bantz?

Edited by David G's Drugdealer
typo

7 minutes ago, David G's Drugdealer said:

So not really sure who you trying to cast shade on.

Eish, you got me out of my corner... Was just trying to reverse the shade after I got shaded for mentioning the Mother's careful editing to avoid showing who was driving their train... 😉

Your investigation is accurate.
Pink bro was picked up by Go-Cycle a bit earlier than the rest of the Mothers.
Green bro was dropped by Savages who were not losing time to Go-Cycle.

Flybys show lines converging everywhere amongst the top 10 contenders.
I've resolved to compare our time relative to the podium teams only, and I'm okay with that.

15 minutes ago, David G's Drugdealer said:

So from the screenshot we can gather that Green bro started about 10mins behind black bro and pink bro started about 2 mins ahead of black bro...

We can also gather from the reply to the Mother Insta story that you are implying they are the pink bro and were caught at 30miles (Barrydale) and then proceeded to suck wheel till Montagu and that this put 7 mins into green bro (presumably the team that you bled to not win for)

Having a look at the DC start list, the team that started 2 mins behind Mother is Go-Cycle and the team that started 10mins behind Go-Cycle is @Pure Savage

Now having a look at the Flybys from members of each team, Go-Cycle only caught the Purple Skinsuits at the 45mile mark (After op de Tradouw), and Pure Cabbage took nearly 3 minutes in this section on them...

So not really sure who you trying to cast shade on. Or maybe you are just bleak that your team wasn't included in the Social Media Bantz?

Slow down - Why are we in this? Green lost time to the lines above it, we gained time after the first stop on everyone around us. 

21 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Eish, you got me out of my corner... Was just trying to reverse the shade after I got shaded for mentioning the Mother's careful editing to avoid showing who was driving their train... 😉

Your investigation is accurate.
Pink bro was picked up by Go-Cycle a bit earlier than the rest of the Mothers.
Green bro was dropped by Savages who were not losing time to Go-Cycle.

Flybys show lines converging everywhere amongst the top 10 contenders.
I've resolved to compare our time relative to the podium teams only, and I'm okay with that.

Ah the classic "data nitpick to suit my narrative"

A simple extension of the flybys also shows that Go-Cycle could only have been driving a train with the Purple Dinosaur costumes in for 35km, as after WP1 they are separated by minutes. So which teams fame are you trying to claim in the "Edited" race footage?

My work here is done

Edited by David G's Drugdealer