XCO MTB World Champs

Block

Any body that know where we can watch live stream of the XCO MTB world champs that starts today. See Tiz Cycling only stream the lady and men elites on Sunday

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Oh dear - its a vpn for the DH and Tiz for the XCO in my case...Hate the Worlds 😉 

which VPN and price? 🤔

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

I don’t think the relay is being live streamed. 
you can try live.lequipe.fr via a vpn

also only 27/28 😕

Slight hijack but related to XCO. Dam, how sad is this: https://news.sky.com/story/olympian-katie-archibald-fought-to-save-partner-rab-wardell-as-he-suffered-fatal-cardiac-arrest-12680390

Things like this freak me out. I have often went way to hard on races or more intense rides than i am used to and feel when i am back at home, the whole day, that it feels as if my heart rate is kind of elevated. For this to happen to a Pro is strange. Very sad comment from his wife / GF, shame man..

Bad luck for the French in the team relay as their second last rider loses her saddle, they had a good lead going into the second last lap ... Hop Schweiz in the lead