Best Smartwatch for Heart Rate

_David_

36 minutes ago, _David_ said:

Great video. Would have thought that the Fenix 7 would be higher up the list.

Thanks, very interesting info.  I will rather continue to use my H10 strap during training, still "the benchmark".

My Garmin Instinct 2 Heart Rate was almost 1 to 1 with my Garmin Strap, now it's only accurate for the first few mins before dropping off to almost resting level, this may be because I never remove it from my wrist - a caveat of the amazing 1 month battery life - like the conclusion of the video says it's battery life is phenomenal and what pushed me to buying it in the first place.

I did not buy the watch for its Heart Rate measurements but it scored me many many Discovery Points int he first few months of ownership and the thing is hardy AF, absorbing bumps and bashes like it's nothing.

I use my Apple Watch 3 on many indoor workouts, purely for sending to Vitality.

The wrist function on my 735XT is still as good as it was from day 1, but I’ll still use my H10 for better accuracy.

Also, my resting HR with the H10 is upper 30s, while the camera/light combo for HRV4TRAINING is low 40s.