Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TheoG said:

2 guys both road and TT champions for their country ... 👌

image.png.c40ec12f0b80577a9b8477071afe5bd5.png

Edited by Frosty

4 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Somehow I missed Lutsenko .... 🙈

Well @Frosty ... I also missed Pogi, and you missed Alex Kirsch, so its actually 4 😂

Edited by TheoG

17 hours ago, shaper said:

all the odds are pointing towards two guys having a chance of winning this. Which is bizarre in a sport where the expected outcome can go out the window in an instant, but such is the chasm between then and the third guy.

Ineos don't even have someone in the top10 of exepcted favourites. That is a big shift from where they've been before. 

image.png.8630f2d7a24fb6326a2ea285d73abcd0.png

18 hours ago, shaper said:

Curious who the leader here is. Certain it should be Pidcock as hes by far the strongest unless Bernal has been holding back. Pidcock definitely seems more of a stage winner guy than going for overall glory but that’s never been the way of this team.

15 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

adam yates to UAE and vBaarle to JV are both big losses for them.

Im curious to see how Adam Yates goes. For me he’s always underperformed given the potential he had. Maybe being a lead out guy will suit him a bit better than a team leader.

I am surprised to see not one of Almeida, Ayuso or a Jay Vine included in UAE. Having another helper for Tadej would be important i feel.

7 minutes ago, Bub Marley said:

Im curious to see how Adam Yates goes. For me he’s always underperformed given the potential he had. Maybe being a lead out guy will suit him a bit better than a team leader.

I am surprised to see not one of Almeida, Ayuso or a Jay Vine included in UAE. Having another helper for Tadej would be important i feel.

those guys are leaders in their own right, and including them in the TdF may add unnecessary confusion perhaps? also, it'll KO any options for them at the Vuelta. eggs and baskets and all that I guess. the emphasis on 'guess'

37 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

all the odds are pointing towards two guys having a chance of winning this. Which is bizarre in a sport where the expected outcome can go out the window in an instant, but such is the chasm between then and the third guy.

Ineos don't even have someone in the top10 of exepcted favourites. That is a big shift from where they've been before. 

image.png.8630f2d7a24fb6326a2ea285d73abcd0.png

No Louis Meintjies .... 🤔

20 minutes ago, Bub Marley said:

Curious who the leader here is. Certain it should be Pidcock as hes by far the strongest unless Bernal has been holding back. Pidcock definitely seems more of a stage winner guy than going for overall glory but that’s never been the way of this team.

No way Bernal is ready for GC fight.

We would need to know their strategy first. if it's stage hunting then no leader required. Maybe GC for Rodriguez