MTB fork for Development Rider (not freebies😉)

Kimikaze

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thank you so so much @droo, @RobertWhiteheadand @117 

You guys are phenomenal! Can you use the ebike fork he's selling? I think it would be good for him to have some skin in the game - whether it's the fork he's selling or a small financial contribution. 

Droo, I have your mobile deets. Will connect directly with you.

Thanks again! What a community! 🙌

15 minutes ago, Kimikaze said:

Wow, thank you so so much @droo, @RobertWhiteheadand @117 

You guys are phenomenal! Can you use the ebike fork he's selling? I think it would be good for him to have some skin in the game - whether it's the fork he's selling or a small financial contribution. 

Droo, I have your mobile deets. Will connect directly with you.

Thanks again! What a community! 🙌

Sure no worries, ask him to add R600 to the R500 from 117 and then everything will be square. I will then pick up the shipping tab to either @droo or wherever you want me to send it.

If he then sells the other fork then he'll have some bucks to either get a case of beer or a bottle of "dirty coke" for the effort droo is going to put in or maybe get himself some other bling, or both 😁

My 500 beer coupons are going to Droo for the cost of the service 

The 600 should go to you Robert

Thank you again Bike Hub community! I'm chatting to Atlehang. Also asking him how the previous fork snapped like that 😳 Will update and chat to Droo and Robert offline 🙏

Atlehang is super grateful for this support. He would love to upgrade from QR to through axle if he can, on a budget, understandably. So... anyone got 29er through axle wheels collecting dust to sell at a discounted rate...?

5 minutes ago, Kimikaze said:

Atlehang is super grateful for this support. He would love to upgrade from QR to through axle if he can, on a budget, understandably. So... anyone got 29er through axle wheels collecting dust to sell at a discounted rate...?

I do yes 🤯

2 hours ago, Kimikaze said:

2 hours ago, RobertWhitehead said:

I do yes 🤯

Hi Robert, 

What are the Thru Axle wheels worth? ( I assume Atlehang only needs the front wheel ) 

I will contribute R300.

I am sure there are many more people that will contribute so that you don't have to carry the complete cost. 

DM me your Banking details. 

10 hours ago, AdamA said:

Hi Robert, 

What are the Thru Axle wheels worth? ( I assume Atlehang only needs the front wheel ) 

I will contribute R300.

I am sure there are many more people that will contribute so that you don't have to carry the complete cost. 

I'll add R200, please DM your banking details @RobertWhitehead.

Edited by Roul
Added @

12 hours ago, AdamA said:

Hi Robert, 

I will contribute R300.

2 hours ago, Roul said:

I'll add R200, please DM your banking details @RobertWhitehead.

Thank you very much @AdamAand @Roulit is very kind of you. I am currently in discussion with Atlehang offline. He does have some cash and will be looking to do some upgrades with it.

I will post an update once I've established the need 😁.

The way I see it: If I am going to pack a fork and a set of wheels there's most probably going to be space to add some other goodies as well 🤪.

3 hours ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Thank you very much @AdamAand @Roulit is very kind of you. I am currently in discussion with Atlehang offline. He does have some cash and will be looking to do some upgrades with it.

I will post an update once I've established the need 😁.

The way I see it: If I am going to pack a fork and a set of wheels there's most probably going to be space to add some other goodies as well 🤪.

Admin should give you an honorary BikeHub plus membership for at least a year for all the help you have given to folks down on their luck.

The amount of parts you offer and give away to people in need is huge.

I have said it before, but you are truly an asset to this community, thank you

Edited by kk6gan

18 hours ago, AdamA said:

Hi Robert, 

I will contribute R300.

Thank you soo much! 🙏