Let's see your Titan Racing bikes

Titan Racing Bikes

25 minutes ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Weight saving πŸ‘€

Jokes aside, there have been a few horror stories of people being impaled by their own or someone elses handlebars. One guy chopped the end of his pinkie finger off when he caught it between a plugless bar end and a rock.

I'd put some plugs in. Just to be sureΒ πŸ˜‰

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Jokes aside, there have been a few horror stories of people being impaled by their own or someone elses handlebars. One guy chopped the end of his pinkie finger off when he caught it between a plugless bar end and a rock.

Will do, Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

33 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

ya it is a big safety thing. It always has me wondering why the UCI hasn't followed the FIM in making levers with ball ends mandatory. If the bar end can penetrate that lever can too.Β 

2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

Damn good point! I have personal experience, positive luckily .... Fell damn hard at a race in Heidelberg and landed with my stomach directly on the end of the handlebar. Was taken to the ER, luckily just a 'hugemongous' (as my 4yr old granddaughter says) hematoma. In fact it has never gone away completely.

Thank heavens for bar end plugs!

This is what happens when you luckily got bar ends/plugs in your handlebar and wipe out.

Conti's.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some advise needed.

Looking for a decent quality DS for my son, but on a very tight budget. Around R13k

Been looking at theΒ Titan Cypher Sport 120 for a while now. I see some second hand deals that does not look to bad. Would still have frame warranty.

We are doing B&B 2 day together in June.

Would this be a good bike, or should I look for something else ?

Β 

On 2/14/2024 at 8:28 PM, Super Sywurm said:

I am very tempted in buying this green machine.Screenshot_20240214_202546_Chrome.jpg.fe7fb30c65bcb378d1e929c1ccb543a2.jpg

It seems I'mΒ  to tall for this bike.

How tall are you?

On 3/11/2024 at 11:20 AM, Super Sywurm said:

An XL will fit - of that I'm fairly confident. Our size guide on the Switch range needs a bit of an update to be honest.Β 

Is there a TR dealer near you where you can pop in for a fit?

8 minutes ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

An XL will fit - of that I'm fairly confident. Our size guide on the Switch range needs a bit of an update to be honest.Β 

Yes, we have a TR dealer in town.

4 minutes ago, Super Sywurm said:

Yes, we have a TR dealer in town.

I love it when a plan comes together!

For reference, at 180cm the Med is a perfect fit for me, and the Large is too big. The size guide says I should be on a Large. So best would be to pop in at the dealer and do a fit or at least confirm the size in person.Β 

On 1/23/2024 at 9:27 AM, Jewbacca said:

Haha you also know that guy haha

15 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Β 

On 3/11/2024 at 11:20 AM, Super Sywurm said:

I am 1.92 and ride the XL (58cm) switch, thing has taken me loads of places. Very capable bike

titan.jpg

4 minutes ago, DieSwartGevaar said:

Β 

I am 1.92 and ride the XL (58cm) switch, thing has taken me loads of places. Very capable bike

titan.jpg

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ