Where Are the 2023 Meridas?

dasilvarsa

Why Are We Not Getting 2023 Meridas in South Africa ?

Specially Looking for a 140 Dual Suspension.

2 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

Yep, I was wondering the same. The new One Sixty looks good for an affordable Enduro platform. 

Spoke to agent last week regarding my outstanding warranty replacement. Was told they had just received a shipment of bikes and three is still another shipment due. However I cannot comment on what was received or is due. Seems like the Merida factory is running behind production if one looks at their bike availability globally. Especially on higher end models. 

I waited a year and a half for their new Reacto 9000, visuals were on their website for all this time but only recently actual photos have started to appear on the gram... man the bike looks even better than on the visuals. But it only seems a handfull of them were delivered and only in the uk and some asian countries... crazy, and a bit unbelievable, how can your business and investments be profitable if you can't deliver the products...

On 5/27/2023 at 7:30 PM, dasilvarsa said:

Don't know how it will even be rideable seeing as it comes with Minions. Must be a terrible bike

• 1 month later...

Saw two 2023 One Fortys at Thaba Trails today. Minions up front, Dissectors out back and pretty decent spec. The 7000 model 😍

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, warick_wrx said:

Just received my warranty replacement Reacto 9000 frame. Its the 2022 Team Edition. Will post one or two pics soon.  Really nice frame

You posted this originally on 28 May. Is this how long they took to warranty replace your frame? . That is 7 months of waiting 

Did they at least loan you something to use in the meantime? 

9 minutes ago, Eugene said:

You posted this originally on 28 May. Is this how long they took to warranty replace your frame? . That is 7 months of waiting 

Did they at least loan you something to use in the meantime? 

Yes it took over 7 months as there was no stock of their 9000 frameset's globally. Basically had to wait for factory to produce. I used my existing frame as it was still ride-able. The crack on the frame was not catastrophic so fortunately it could still be used, there was an option to have it repaired but I did not go down this road.

Edited by warick_wrx