Springbok Cycling jersey by Anatomic

mecheng89

Good afternoon,Hubbers.

I spotted this jersey a while ago, and I cannot find it anywhre. I think these were made by Anatomic, but they cannot be found on their website. I presume these were rather limited run.

Can anyone point me towards where I can get one? Size L.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-09-17 123829.png

1 hour ago, Vye Cycle Kit said:

👊

I saw the advert for this and it stuck. I'm not much of a rugby boet or sports shirt wearer but this concept made me think 'This is rad'

13 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

I saw the advert for this and it stuck. I'm not much of a rugby boet or sports shirt wearer but this concept made me think 'This is rad'

That's great to hear! 

17 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Looks very cool. 7 day lead time tho, who has that long to wait LOL

We're topping up sizes as we speak. They will al be available to order and ship immediately before the close fo day.

Let us know if you're getting stuck or need a different size. 

13 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

same, we were asked to wear bokke shirts on Fridays, I'm really the only one coming in normal work wear as I dont own a single shirt in support of any team of any sport.

But, i also saw Vye's top (and Ciovita released something last week too) and thought, that might actually be cool to have.

14 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

It's not for me but I do like it. And the Vye kit i do have is Very very nice.

18 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Looks very cool. 7 day lead time tho, who has that long to wait LOL

Williams bike shop has stock of the Vye Bokke jersey

021 851 0919

I wouldn’t say the Vye shirt is a Springbok shirt, but rather a green ‘n gold one. Still looks nice and implies support for that team.

I wonder how much SA Rugby charge for use of the emblem?