Best places to service MTB suspension Gauteng

MarcoDeS

Hi All

Are there any places that you would recommend to service and do rebuilds on your MTB fork and suspension in Johannesburg? 

I used a few shops before but after using Jaco from SGB Service Centre I never used another person/place before. Probably used him for 30+ jobs/services on forks and shocks. He does amazing work and he is a super honest person as well, which goes a long way. Going to drop 3 more forks off this week 😂. He is based in Roodepoort. @Jakes 001 

On 11/7/2023 at 11:09 PM, Phillippe Coetzee said:

I used a few shops before but after using Jaco from SGB Service Centre I never used another person/place before. Probably used him for 30+ jobs/services on forks and shocks. He does amazing work and he is a super honest person as well, which goes a long way. Going to drop 3 more forks off this week 😂. He is based in Roodepoort. @Jakes 001 

Plus one! My shock has been sooooo good after he took care of it. Check out his FB. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084010286461

8 hours ago, MarcoDeS said:

Hi all! Ended up taking my bike to Jaco SGB service centre. One week in and the bike feels great! Very plush and smooth and glides through the trails! 

Glad to hear. Wish I could bring my fork with on holiday to have him look at.

On 11/7/2023 at 10:25 AM, love2fly said:

Jaco at Shockingly Good Bicycle Service is the best guy in Joburg.

He's the only guy I let near my fork or shock and his personal service is genuine and next level!

https://sgbservice.co.za/

I second this, Jaco is a good dude and knows his stuff, I've known him for many year sand I trust him implicitly