The Titan Racing Cerberus puts the fun back in hardtails

News bot

With the ever-growing number of flow trails that incorporate technical features, Titan Racing has set out to create a hardtail for those looking for a mountain bike that incorporates the fun factor of a trail dual suspension bike, and the “direct” and connected feel of a hardtail. A. bike that is just as happy to climb all day long as it is shredding trails. Reminiscent of a simpler time in our lives, the Cerberus has been conceived to put the smile back on your face, and the fun back in hardtails. Chasing the longer, slacker, and lower trend blindly, is […]

View full article

Thats a great looking bike but as they've missed a trick in not making it a bit slacker up front. The HTA will steepen to 68 or more when the fork compresses anyway. My 65 deg HTA HT would be better if it was 63 steepending to 65 under sag.

1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Thats a great looking bike but as they've missed a trick in not making it a bit slacker up front. The HTA will steepen to 68 or more when the fork compresses anyway. My 65 deg HTA HT would be better if it was 63 steepending to 65 under sag.

I am inclined to agree, it does seem a little steep for a trial oriented hardtail.

Like @Headshotmentioned, the rear does not compress with the front and you end up with a steeper head angle when the fork compresses.

The Trek Roscoe which should be a fair comparison for example has a 65 degree HA.

Or maybe we are just used to running our suspension too soft... no compression no problem😝

Regardless, super stoked to a locally designed trial oriented bike!! Long overdue of you ask me🤘

44 minutes ago, Meezo said:

the guy in the pic standing stationery looking rather confused... must be a fun bike for sure!

I think he is confused because of this

image.png.c15e5768d9996a1fbfc0e354bb596ab6.png

Is anyone familiar with the hubs on the bike (expert model).

Formula 511 front hub and Formula 3248 rear hub.

Is it sealed bearing hubs? Can you get a microspline freehub for this hub?

Edited by Ruben Hechter

20 hours ago, Meezo said:

the guy in the pic standing stationery looking rather confused... must be a fun bike for sure!

In Nils' defense, it was raining and the photographer was shouting at him while hiding under a tree a good distance away!

21 hours ago, Ruben Hechter said:

Is anyone familiar with the hubs on the bike (expert model).

Formula 511 front hub and Formula 3248 rear hub.

Is it sealed bearing hubs? Can you get a microspline freehub for this hub?

Let me find out for you...