Giant Unveils New TCR Road Range

News bot

Press Release Giant introduce the 10th generation of its iconic TCR road bike range. Carrying on a tradition that began 28 years ago and pioneered a new era of road bike design, the new TCR combines its legendary ride quality with new system integration and construction methods to make it faster than ever. The new range of this proven race machine includes three series—TCR Advanced SL, TCR Advanced Pro, and TCR Advanced—and is the result of a collaborative effort involving product developers, an in-house aerodynamics team, and athletes and technicians from Team Jayco-AlUla, Giant’s partner WorldTour team. “This tenth generation […]

View full article

Great bikes and I’ll always have one on my list of next bike but I can’t be arsedtl to read through all that marketing. Just give me a bike that has an alarm clock that sqwarks. “Wake up you lazy *** “ and take my money. Something with a dry wit delivered in a *** female voice thank you

Was going to say - can't read the marketing hyperbole. Do you guys think its any good? Would Hambini approve of the BB? Is it even concentric?

Not the bike for me, but that top end one with all the bells and whistles looks delicious

47 minutes ago, capediver said:

That wheel set with integrated spokes tho...break a spoke and have to replace entire hub?

Lightweight have been doing this for decades and Syncros joined the party a few years back. It’s not for the kind of rider that asks “what if..?” Its for the just do it crowd

54 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Lightweight have been doing this for decades and Syncros joined the party a few years back. It’s not for the kind of rider that asks “what if..?” Its for the just do it crowd

Yeah, 100k + for a wheelset is not for the thrifty, that's for sure. I'm just not a fan of disposable things, no matter how shiny.

Wow! Bit of Giant fan from the Once days moving to T-Mobile. Always on the look out for a T-Mobile frame to compliment the Once frame. Over December the previous frame was on a sale, compared to other top end bikes for a steal. Even watched a few You-tube hacks to integrate the cables.

4 hours ago, thebob said:

Not the bike for me, but that top end one with all the bells and whistles looks delicious

You can go see it at Olympic Claremont tomorrow.

Wheels looks nice _ and can be put on any bike.. .if not in fear for hookless on the road 🙃

Dura ace is always nice... on any bike.

Basically the frame remains.

On looks, this frame should be specked with 105 or lower....lol :ph34r:

Edited by Mongoose!