Xoss NAV+ GPS device

RABUBI

I have the cheaper Xoss for a back-up for when the Garmin acts up so can't really comment on the maps (which is the actual info you are looking for).

My unit is very basic and lacks the options you have on the Garmin, but its reliable and does the job, had no issues syncing with Strava, phone & heart rate monitor.

Looking at the manual @droo posted you have the option to load maps via the app.

1 hour ago, shaper said:

Seems the app for loading maps does not work too well 

Sure its something that can be or was fixed with an update on the app

My view if you want something simple and cheap that can do a basic job the XOSS will work fine, if you are hoping for something similar to a Garmin at a fraction of the price you will be disappointed.

13 hours ago, Skubarra said:

Sure its something that can be or was fixed with an update on the app

My view if you want something simple and cheap that can do a basic job the XOSS will work fine, if you are hoping for something similar to a Garmin at a fraction of the price you will be disappointed.

As @Skubarra says, the XOSS is a very cheap device BUT it punches above it's weight in terms of features. Only downside is you can't really do much with your stats and downloads other than keep it on the XOSS App on your mobile phone.