PICS of your ride today - Cape Town

BMCfan

Its such nice weather outside, just ran out to the Post Office and saw this one guy on his bike. I was so jealous, i wanted to ran him overWink

So any of you got pics of sunny CT???

I was so jealous' date=' i wanted to ran him overWink

[/quote']

You suspect your wife cheating on you? That will not be tolerated. You will have to move to the Freestate for that to be legal.

WANTED, not did!!!!

wasnt sure if it were him or notLOL

hey, now she's going to kill ME for this commentOuch

Its such nice weather outside' date=' just ran out to the Post Office and saw this one guy on his bike. I was so jealous, i wanted to ran him overWink

[/quote']

I was very "creative" so that I can leave the office a bit earlier to maximise the sun today Wink

but just don't tell my boss....Shocked 

It might be sunny, but it was still freezing cold this morning...

http://www.capetown-webcam.com/webcam.jpg

ps. cape town looks nothing like that photo today! looks like it was taken in the 80s and left in a cupboard to fade.

Its such nice weather outside' date=' just ran out to the Post Office and saw this one guy on his bike. I was so jealous, i wanted to ran him overWink

[/quote']

I was very "creative" so that I can leave the office a bit earlier to maximise the sun today Wink

Please PM me how, I also wanna leave early and I'm clearly not creative enough ..........

[/quote']

Please PM me how, I also wanna leave early and I'm clearly not creative enough ..........

He's thinking I'm running errands for the office....suckerBig%20smile 

Hey now you make me worry, one of the ladies that works for me told me earlier she's going passed the post office and bank (for the company ....) on her way home so is leaving now ............

ps. cape town looks nothing like that photo today! looks like it was taken in the 80s and left in a cupboard to fade.

no , its quite up to date , De Graafs Estate is built up as well as the beach on the perde eiland side of the lagoon mouth which only happened a few years ago. 

Press F5 - it refreshes every 10 minutes (look at the top right of the pic)

Here is where I get to make you all jealous.  This is my last week of maternity leave so my dad took a day off and the two of us went to Jonkershoek.  Got there just after 9.

There were only two other guys there so we had the single track all to ourselves.  After the rain yesterday everything smelt fresh (although a bit too fresh in the beginning, it was bloody cold) and the tracks were awesome.  I don't think you can get a more perfect day to be out mountain biking.  

so if we hit F5 and those palm trees are lying flat we will have a tough ride

so if we hit F5 and those palm trees are lying flat we will have a tough ride

Exactly!! Unless you are going in the same direction as they are lyingWink