Ses fietsryers dam oupa by n? hy vir hull

Call Me Crazy

Nog beter ek sit op hom en jy skop hom!!!!!!!!

Of ons kry vir MintSauce om petrol oor hom te gooi en hom aan die brand te steekShocked

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja dit was ek en die oom en die sous en nou soek ons nog net drie maatjies dan kan ons 'n Pollsmore DC span inskryfClown

Die' party raak nou te rof..... gee my broek dat ekke kan loop!!!!!!!!

my last comment is the same as my opinion of our esteemed minister of safety and security who said that people who don't like the crime levels must leave....

this is MY country and i have rights. it's not only criminals who have rights. if the "law" does not defend my rights then i as a citizen of htis country will do so myself. there was a highly applauded armed struggle in this country for years... i hear NO ONE calling the "freedom fighters" vigilantes or terrorists anymore because they won the fight for their rights. so i look forward to the day when people minding thier own business running/cycling no longer need to fight for the right to do so. in the meantime, self defence IS acceptable in my opinion and as has been previously stated by a hubber who knows the "oupa" this alleged "victim" of thuggery is a k@k seeker so i want to hear the cyclists side of the story and i do not believe for one second that they were not provoked.

my last comment is the same as my opinion of our esteemed minister of safety and security who said that people who don't like the crime levels must leave....

this is MY country and i have rights. it's not only criminals who have rights. if the "law" does not defend my rights then i as a citizen of htis country will do so myself. there was a highly applauded armed struggle in this country for years... i hear NO ONE calling the "freedom fighters" vigilantes or terrorists anymore because they won the fight for their rights. so i look forward to the day when people minding thier own business running/cycling no longer need to fight for the right to do so. in the meantime' date=' self defence IS acceptable in my opinion and as has been previously stated by a hubber who knows the "oupa" this alleged "victim" of thuggery is a k@k seeker so i want to hear the cyclists side of the story and i do not believe for one second that they were not provoked.
[/quote']

"retaliation due to provocation" is WRONGThumbs%20Down in any society.  This is not even remotely related to "self defence".

Yes SP,self defense is acceptable.How ever,6 young strong men following a sixty year old to his place of work and beating the sh*t out of him and assaulting a women to boot is not!You actually suprise me.

It should not be too difficult to track down our bullies and get them to tell us their side of the story.

I can assure you that if I had come upon the scene and witnessed these 6 buckos donnering a women I would have taken my pet baseball bat to them and just for added measure given the LBS some new business as well!

I cant stand bullies and even more so anyone who raises a hand to a women is pure sh*t

Slowpoke, I am provoked every day, probably you too, I am cut off in traffic,I am blocked and verbally abused by taxis, I have had friends murdered, I have had my house plundered - ...............I could carry on but why.........you know the scenario.

Dos this give me the right to take the law into my own hands and beat up on people who I think deserve it.?

Not in a civilised society it dosnt.!

.........BUT YOU SEEM TO BE MISSING THE MAIN POINT - even if they were provoked, were they injured - NO.

Instead of acting within the law and reporting the incident, they carefully and with a clear mind, discussed the situation, they planned an attack, they recruited assistance,  they WAITED for the victim to arrive and they carried out a criminal and heinous assault on a defenseless old man (I understand they also pushed a woman around as well) - there is no excuse for this thuggery - it was premeditated and planned - it was not spontaneous and their lives were not threatened when they carried out this attack.

Great moral fibre they poccess.

Slowpoke' date=' I am provoked every day, probably you too, I am cut off in traffic,I am blocked and verbally abused by taxis, I have had friends murdered, I have had my house plundered - ...............I could carry on but why.........you know the scenario.

Dos this give me the right to take the law into my own hands and beat up on people who I think deserve it.?

Not in a civilised society it dosnt.!

.........BUT YOU SEEM TO BE MISSING THE MAIN POINT - even if they were provoked, were they injured - NO.

Instead of acting within the law and reporting the incident, they carefully and with a clear mind, discussed the situation, they planned an attack, they recruited assistance,  they WAITED for the victim to arrive and they carried out a criminal and heinous assault on a defenseless old man (I understand they also pushed a woman around as well) - there is no excuse for this thuggery - it was premeditated and planned - it was not spontaneous and their lives were not threatened when they carried out this attack.

Great moral fibre they poccess.

[/quote']

Exactly. And in the process, they have damaged the sport, and made all of us who aprticipate in it bigger targets for the reckless drivers out there.

Why not have 40 or so riders all making a statement and pressing charges against a reckless driver at the police station. Make your voice heard correctly.

And you actually carry a "pet" baseball bat around with you .... ??

How do you know they were young, strong men? Regardless of his age, his 4x4 was well capable of KILLING them, so until we know their side of the story I think this thread is going to go on and on and on and reach no real conclusion!!

Kimberley/Big H: You could have walked past the guy in the shop, but you chose to confront him which shows some premeditation and until we hear their side of the story, for all we know perhaps you walked past the front of his bakkie as he was pulling off and he was not trying knock you over deliberately??

Point I am trying to make is that until we hear both sides of what happened, we are all making assumptions and assumptions are the mother of all f*ck ups!!

[quote=MWdeJager

"retaliation due to provocation" is WRONGThumbs%20Down in any society.  This is not even remotely related to "self defence".

And Mr. de Jager.....How do you know if the cyclists have not been hit my the Oupa?  Thus not provokes but actually hurt........were you there?  Do you know the facts? 

And you actually carry a "pet" baseball bat around with you .... ??
Specifically for bullies.Keep it in my tubbie bag.

It seems we will never know, will we Spinnekop?  It's been 16 pages and still nothing, nada!!!

But I'd guess that oupa's real name is "Gerrie Koetzee" or something because I can't think of anyone else that will moer 6 cyclists at the same time, who then at the same time think it is necessary to resort to self defenceWacko