Show me your MTB !

rock

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crux - where did you get your bike stand - saw them at the Shova expo but have not been able to track them down since.
Bought them at 94.7 Expo last year, but they were at the 94.7 Expo this year as well

This Cell No is printed on the Stand - 082 413 5407 Embarrassed

Crux' date=' jy is so 'n rowwe ou, jy ry sonder pedale?[/quote'] Toemaar, hulle is nie almal sonder pedale nie - het vergeet van die een

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/F3000.jpg

My new Anthem frame with most of my favourite bits - Manitou R7 Platinum fork, RaceFace Deus II cranks, Gobi saddle, SRAM X9 bits, BBB bling seatpost (carbon effect), Juicy7 brakes.  Excuse the commuter wheels - normally sports XC717 rims with Larsen TT tyres.

20061123_002629_Anthem1.jpg

20061123_002938_Anthem2.jpg

20061123_003011_Anthem3.jpg

Crux - where did you get your bike stand - saw them at the Shova expo but have not been able to track them down since.
Bought them at 94.7 Expo last year' date=' but they were at the 94.7 Expo this year as well

This Cell No is printed on the Stand - 082 412 5407
[/quote']

Thanks CruxThumbs%20Up

linnega' date=' did you eventually sell your GT frame ? [/quote']

No, not yet.  Admittedly I haven't really followed up as I have been pretty busy.  Quite a few people got hold of me and made enquiries and I took my sweet time getting back to them.  There are two guys at the office that are keen but are trying to run it past the missus.

20061123_021140_ib05_rush_big.jpg

Not mine but similar..

I have the NoTubes wheels and arione saddle and the size is  a small.

the rest is the same