Cyclist of the year

Brutal

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme see if I get this straight....

I was on the super seeding sight on supercycling' date=' wow, what a load of ........

anyway, not sure how it works, but I did notice that there were 2 girls that werent even on the top 20 of their age groups 3 weeks ago and now they are 2nd and 1st in their groups ???? under 23 and elite, now its fishy as they both ride for the Team  CBIST, and neither one of them has even finished with the leading ladies groups.. just curious how that worked. I have heard through the grapevine that their manager is known for pulling a few strings !!! not to mention the cheating and pulling his riders back to the bunches. and the lady lying in 3rd pos in Elite ( again CBIST ) was off with injuries and didnot even take part in the selection rides, again something fishy.  If your are reading this Manager of CBIST, how about pulling some strings for me in the Vets 40 group....!!!!Dead [/quote'] Well this comment looks soooooo nasty, and a jealous tiff if I ever saw one!!!!

It's like the pot calling the kettle black, Dude/Dudet/Whatever!!!!! 

Looking at the superseeding site, they've not updated it for any races since Dome to Dome which was a couple of months back - so how do the placings change apart from sorting out one or two query results?