Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These to songs are doing it for me today.

http://youtu.be/qQYpF2pCkLI

Had a listen - :thumbup:

Also, quite a big thumbs up from the man:

"British artist Morrissey, known for outspoken skepticism towards modern music, hailed the album on his official website True To You saying that "if there is any justice in the world Young The Giant will own most of it by August". He also expressed that "once every three thousand years, a band comes along who restore [the] precious component of faith". Morrissey himself was the vocalist of the 1980s band The Smiths."

Had a listen - :thumbup:

Also, quite a big thumbs up from the man:

"British artist Morrissey, known for outspoken skepticism towards modern music, hailed the album on his official website True To You saying that "if there is any justice in the world Young The Giant will own most of it by August". He also expressed that "once every three thousand years, a band comes along who restore [the] precious component of faith". Morrissey himself was the vocalist of the 1980s band The Smiths."

Glad you liked it, they been about for a bit but only just making it big - If Morrissey like it, you know its good :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Current Songs of the day for me:

Empty by Ray Lamontagne

I can feel a hot one by Manchester Orchestra

Got back on the bike for the first time in 2 weeks after a heavy bout of flu, didn't go well.

But managed to push through with my fav song of all time blaring through the earphones.

Visions of Johanna - Bob Dylan

followed by

Powderfinger - Neil Young

Hope tomorrow is a better day in the saddle