Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Seeing that it's National Heritage day on Friday....

Our Heritage – Featuring: Die Heuwels is Fantasties, Soweto Gospel Choir, HHP & JR

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Strut your Funky Stuff" by Frantique, "Queen of Clubs" by KC and the Sunshine Band, "Rock your Baby" by George McCrae ... and not forgetting, especially for cycling, "Try (just a little bit harder)" by Janis Joplin. A bit of a mixed bag?

daa da daa da daa da da da da daa da daa da daa da da da da I love you baby. A buddy in the office told the "gay shark" joke and that song is stuck in my head.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV>Every once in awhile you come across a song that makes an impression and you really enjoy, the other day I heard this for the first time and now cannot stop listening to it...</DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV>9 million bicycles - Katie Melua</DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

There's so much crap on the radio these days, I've reverted back to my 90's grunge/alternative collection. Nothing kicks ass like Rage against the machine!

There's so much crap on the radio these days, I've reverted back to my 90's grunge/alternative collection. Nothing kicks ass like Rage against the machine!

Good call! :thumbup:

Killing in the Name, especially for the Royal Wedding :thumbup:

Aah, finally some people who knows something about music. Rock on brother.

Aah, finally some people who knows something about music. Rock on brother.

Man, there were some good bands and albums from the 90's... Nine inch Nails, Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Rollins Band, The Cure, Chilli peppers, the old REM stuff etc etc. I miss those days.

Man, there were some good bands and albums from the 90's... Nine inch Nails, Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Rollins Band, The Cure, Chilli peppers, the old REM stuff etc etc. I miss those days.

Still listen to all of ithe above bands you mentioned. I see REM have a new album out, and the Peppers have something new this year as well.

Still listen to all of ithe above bands you mentioned. I see REM have a new album out, and the Peppers have something new this year as well.

The Peppers are just one of my fav bands of all time. Saw them live in concert twice when I worked overseas. What a party!