Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i decided i could not put this album in my list for the top 10 thread based upon one song....so i posted it here instead...

Found this incredible version of a great song

But, um, Natalie Merchant... Anything with her voice is just so freakin awesome. Seriously, she could sing that shoot the boer song, or that other one that JZ sings, and I'd be in danger of having a trouser incident.

But, um, Natalie Merchant... Anything with her voice is just so freakin awesome. Seriously, she could sing that shoot the boer song, or that other one that JZ sings, and I'd be in danger of having a trouser incident.

and dont forget that smile....that knee wobbling smile

More than 50 international exhibitors are going to present and put up for sale more than one million rock and pop records from the last 50 years.

You’ll find rare 33 rpm records and 45 rpm singles (10 inch or maxis), but also CDs, music DVDs, VHS cassettes, tapes, posters, books, t-shirts and other rare fan articles you can’t find anywhere else.

487509_10151101794267620_292192964_n.jpg