Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"a dozen unreleased tracks, a comedy sketch and several audio montages"

That worries me that it will be like About A Son, which was about 100 minutes of him just rambling on.

i believe in letting sleeping dogs lie...if he or any artist never released something when they were alive...chances are they didnt want it out there in the first place

i believe in letting sleeping dogs lie...if he or any artist never released something when they were alive...chances are they didnt want it out there in the first place

I have to agree, not that these enterprising individuals are inclined to agree.

Might as well add his name to the list of celebrities who make more money after dying than they ever did while alive...

I have to agree, not that these enterprising individuals are inclined to agree.

Might as well add his name to the list of celebrities who make more money after dying than they ever did while alive...

more like courtney love trying to cash in....not like she hasn't done that her entire life!

more like courtney love trying to cash in....not like she hasn't done that her entire life!

Ironically, she's probably the one who organised the Hole in his head... ;) (Pun obviously intended ;))