Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm noticing a pattern here :P

So let's hear this opinion of a conspiracy theory here about a pattern ;)

(Here's a song about opinions to add fuel to that fire :P)

Guest notmyname

NiN's version is still better :thumbup:

That's purely because Trent is quite possibly one of the greatest modern music creators.

My friend just introduced me to this...I like it

uni - find their set from bonnaroo this year on youtube - actually nevermind ...its on here

the strand of oaks set is also pretty cool especially the full crowd crowd surf at the end

whats also cool about her (i posted a link to the article on this thread a while back) some girl posted a video on instagram of her trying to get the chords for one of their songs...so she then replied to her with a video of her showing the exact chords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjD9sDSU7k

That's purely because Trent is quite possibly one of the greatest modern music creators.

I was never into NIN because those goths that used to do that silly hoppy dancey thing to closer...it pissed me off enough to not want to listen to them...but listen to that song now...its actually a brilliant piece of music

I was never into NIN because those goths that used to do that silly hoppy dancey thing to closer...it pissed me off enough to not want to listen to them...but listen to that song now...its actually a brilliant piece of music

I've never been a huge NiN fan, but do enjoy some of their stuff. I do however appreciate what Trent and NiN meant to the world of music and how he has shaped an entire genre and sub-genres of music.

So how about Trent/NiN with Gary Numan ?

Silly hoppy dance thing you say?

We used to practice that for hours on the mirror :P

Reznor is IMO a musical genius. He's cleaned up and directing movies these days.