Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and a throwback to my clubbing days :D

A few from my clubbing days. I was a metal head in high school, up to around '99 when I used to frequent a metal club in Durban called Burn. Then I got introduced to doof doof, and started to go to 330 on the odd Saturday evening.

Seeing as we are talking about clubbing days. I was looking for some of my favourite songs from The Cramps but realised that with my 2 favourites, the videos and lyrics are kind of not what I think I can post on a forum.

Edited by Red Robin

Seeing as we are talking about clubbing days. I was looking for some of my favourite songs from The Cramps but realised that with my 2 favourites, the videos and lyrics are kind of not what I think I can post on a forum.

I've posted some 'odd' things in this thread and haven't been banned yet... ;) :P

it's ok, Admin doesn't check this thread - hahaaa 

Its hot out, grab your shades a cold one and head to the beach, put this on yer headphones.............**Deep sigh**....Everything is going to be all right...!