Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...

AndreZA

...my new ride.

I finally found one in my size without having to wait until January. It's the best value for money I could find. The only things I've changed is the foam grips to Serfas ones and added BBB bar ends. The shop is throwing in a cage and bottle for "free". Will change it later for a Specialized Ribcage one.

http://www.raleigh.co.za/images/stories/2007bikes/elite_mtb/rm4.jpg

Specification

SIZES

M 438mm (19")FRONT HUBShimano Deore Disc
COLOURRed / BlackREAR HUBShimano Deore Disc
FRAMERaleigh Custom by Kinesis. Superlight 7005 Alloy TubingSPOKESStainless Steel
FORKManitou Relic Super with lockout 80mmFRONT BRAKEAvid Juicy 3
CRANKSETShimano M442 44-32-22TREAR BRAKEAvid Juicy 3
BBShimano ES-25BRAKE LEVERSAvid Juicy 3
PEDALSRitchey V4 CliplessHANDLEBARRitchey Flat
FRT DERShimano DeoreSTEMRitchey 4 Bolt 31.8
RR DERShimano XTGRIPSRaleigh Superlight Foam
SHIFTERSShimano LX Rapidfire shiftersHEADSETRitchey
FREEWHEELSRAM PG-950 11-32SADDLEWTB Rocket V
CHAINShimano HG-53SEATPOSTRitchey
RIMSWTB Speed Disc XCSEATCLAMPAlloy, QR

Awesome bike . Now it would be nice to actually see owner and bike hitting the trials some time !!!!

thanks, I'll be joining you for the Hub breakfast ride on Sunday.

Mooi fiets .... baie geluk net jammer dit is 'n halwe fiets (soos mdk ook gese het) 'n damn sight beter as 'n Giant.

Ek het nou net vir die tandem die nuwe LX Shifters, voor an agter derraileur opgesit...... baie smart en die shifting is incredibly crisp en vinnig. Wag nog vir die hydraulic pyp vir die agterste disks. Die Hope Mono M4 disks is regtig baie mooi gemaak. Nogal "bling" omdat dit 'n vier pot disk is. Selfde as Porsche, Mercedes en Ferrari!!!!!!!

that is soooo nice.... and now i really reallllly reallllllllllyyyyyyyy want to be able to head out along hte trails with you guys, instead of being asst chef.... being patient is not easy when those around you are getting naaaice new toys!

Mampara,

What does this bike cost and which bike shop did you get it from. I'm very keen to get one as well

Mampara' date='

What does this bike cost and which bike shop did you get it from. I'm very keen to get one as well[/quote']

Nikki, I got it from Westdene for R5800, excluding the new grips and bar ends. They only had the one 19" and are not sure when they will be getting more in this size. I think they still have a few 17" left. I could have gotten it for R5500 from Cajees but only in Jan and with their service level I would rather pay more.