I'll be at Logwood

AndreZA

pig pig pig pig pig!!!!!!! go ahead and gloat!!!! damn i wish my collarbone had healed better and faster... I WANNA GO OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!!!

(at least i'm getting a road ride in this avie... heading out for the first run on the tandem with my pilot.... wish us luck!)

yep, he's gloating.... 1) he's on leave, 2) he's going to logwood and 3) he's got a (VERY) pretty new bike!!! Wink

Might be able to join you on Wednesday, but probably not. Fell a numer of times on Monday, feeling a bit tender.

Just check the webbie for Geoff's email/ cell. When we got there yesterday the doors were locked. they will come and open for you, but it will save time if you phone in advance

Nooooo serious ? If SP can't help you send me your vital stats and I will try and get you a bike that should fit .

I will also have my Schwinn back from Mintsauce by then so we can definitely organise you a bike.

WW, there's still space in the Beginner Skills Clinic on the 30th...!

Suddenly my holiday feels like a poor second compared to you guys doing

the skills clinic..... from experience I can say that I NEED that type

of training.. :-(

It's on the 30th December, at Logwood, entry is R200, first come first served, pay Geoff and he'll take it from there!

Email me/ PM me if you want the banking details, otherwise email geoff at cultcycling dot co dot za (to stop all those spamming spyware thingies)

ww, sorry i missed this... my mtb would be best for you and of course you can borrow it... i'll pm you my contact details....

Guys just keep in mind, please don't go too technical on the 27th. I'm a newbie at Mountain bikingEmbarrassed Never been on one yet!!