monkeyman in crash!

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jammer om te hoor van die ongeluk monkeyman. Hoop jy word gou gesond. Chrispy ons dink aan jou en die familie. Sterkte.

ouch!!!!! all the best with the recovery - i'm so glad that the doc is happy that everything went well. looking at that pic brings back some (luckily very vague but unfortunately very painful) memories from 2 years ago.

Good Morning Chris

How is your boy this morning. I can imagine how you and his mum feel about this. I know how close you are. Please give Hannes our love and a big kiss from 'Tannie'. You are in our thoughts all the time. With love

Sue and Mathew

xxx

Glad to hear that the op went well............makes me shiver when I see a thread like this..........the Hub becomes family and well you know how that feels...............Cry

Oom Chris...baie baie sterkte aan julle - hoop alles word gou gesond en dat hy gou weer terug is op die fiets. Gee maar vir Hannes 'n drukkie van my af en s? ons dink aan hom en bid vir 'n spoedige herstel!xxx

'Nother one who doesn't know you MM, but I wish you well.

Just think how lekker it will be when the pain finally goes away.

OIY!!!! Chrispy!!!!!! we need regular updates damnit.... this is family - how is MM feeling today? when will he be home?

I just spoke to Chrispy. Monkeyman has been discharged, he is obviously a bit shaken as one would be if you took a trip through a windscreen, but doing ok all in all. The bike is doing ok as well, seems as though only the back wheel took some hammering