The Muxmans stupid question page

The Saint

She is due on the 11th January. The wife is at home already and the baby room is complete. Yup she has cleaned everything out I don't know how many times. Yesterday I found her practising how to put the pram in the car. Very funny sight. MuXkId will be called Savanna.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beee there is nothing wrong with January babies. The only thing is they are very head strong. I have my hands full. And one must handle with care. Big%20smile They easily feel you hurt them.

When is your birthday?

So .... Mux and Fly, how much training do you think you guys will be getting done between January and the Argus ?

I'm going to plan for my 2nd child to be born in late March or April. You gotta plan these things around cycling you know !

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Thanks mate. She is a beaut...looks like her mom thank goodness.......and I am sure 2007 will bring you that girlfriend you are looking for....you have a good heart and good intentions and that is admirable.

Going to get some sleep now 2 hours since saturday. Speak again tomorrow. Cheers

Good luck, and thanks for the kind words...  And remember, you will sleep again.  Some day!

MuXmAn Congrats to you and the wife. Always remember that little girl is a true gift of God. Take good care of her.

MuXmAn,

Congrats Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileClapClapClap

Hope the little one brings you lots of joy and happiness.  Thefly and Ladyfly both wish you everything of the best.  One of these days, you'll be getting a post about babyfly.Smile

Good luck and once again congrats.

Thank you everyone.......Flyman I did my first nappie last night....heh heh good luck mate I was looking for the instruction manuel. Lady fly I am not sure if your are having natural or Caesar but we did a Caeser and the whole op from start to birth took 9mins 09secs. It is the most wonderful experience and I look forward to hearing from the both of you when BaByFlY is born.Big%20smile

Well done on the nappy MuX LOL.  Thefly says he is not looking forward to his first nappy.  At this stage everything is set for a natural birth, but we'll have to see how things go.  Anything is possible and anything can happen.Smile

Any way - we'll keep you all informed as to what is happening.

Good luck on the pajama drill that will be starting soon. LOL

MuXmAn, when do we get to see a pic of little Savanna?  Would love to see what she looks like. Big%20smile

I need help please. I have a Haro CR1 Road frame which was my first bike. I then bought a Raleigh RC3000 but I feel like the frame is too big for me and would like to take all the nice components off the RC3000 frame and get them onto the Haro frame. Who could do this for me and approximately what price should I pay for this?